Travel companion information for informal probation travellers


Travel companion advice and tips from travel companions and informal probation travelers.

Travel companions and other travellers are a valuable asset to your informal probation journey, but they are also an important asset to those seeking to make a first impression on the authorities.

Here are some information and advice that you should consider before you make the most of your travel companions.

Travel companion advice is often the first thing you will hear from probation officers, as the risk of arrest is high.

However, you will also hear a range of other advice, as well as advice from experienced probation officers.

To avoid having your travel companion arrested, make sure you are aware of the following before you travel.

Be prepared with an itinerary.

If you have any questions or concerns about your itinerary, contact your probation officer.

This can include the date of your trip, the place you are travelling to, and any other relevant details.

If your travel itinerary is in a format that requires you to write the address, you should contact the probation officer for that address to verify that it is correct.

For example, if your itineraries say you will be travelling to a prison in Sydney, then make sure the prison you are going to is in Sydney.

If you are intending to visit a prison outside of Australia, you can ask your probation officers to check the prison’s contact details to make sure it is registered.

For more information on how to prepare your itiner, contact the NSW Department of Justice’s Prison Travel Service on 1800 836 000.

For further information on travelling companions, visit the Department of Immigration’s Online Travelers’ Advice and Advice Service or call 1300 872 872.

The NSW Department for Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) is the primary enforcement agency for probation and parole across Australia.

This includes dealing with all aspects of probation and its associated conditions.

If the conditions of your probation are at odds with the relevant legislation, such as a curfew, you may be subject to additional restrictions.

You may be able to apply for conditional release in the same way as any other person, so long as you meet all conditions.

For information on conditional release, contact DIBP.

For a more detailed look at conditional release requirements, visit their website.

To be able a conditional release application is made, you must have a prior conviction and be at least 18 years old.

If that person is already in prison, they will need to apply first.

If they do not, you could be facing further restrictions.

If a probation officer believes you are at risk of breaching probation or parole conditions, they may be prepared to make you an informal probation visitor.

The following are some of the different types of visitors who may be available to you.

If someone is available, you do not need to contact the person directly.

If someone is not available, your contact details will be shared with the person.

If the person who is available is not an Australian resident, contact them directly.

You can ask for their contact details if you are outside Australia.

If your travel partner is not currently living in Australia, ask your travel coordinator to find them an informal visitor.

If they do, they must complete the application form and have it signed by a probation official.

The contact details and a form of identification for the informal visitor are:Travel Coordinator – NSW Department, New South Wales Department of Health and Ageing, Department of Crime Prevention, Department for Social Services, Department Immigration, Department Prison Services and Community Safety.

If no contact details are provided, contact their probation officer, who will be able confirm whether the person is an Australian or a foreign national.

The formal probation visitor is an official visitor who is a probationer who is living in a foreign country and has a residence permit.

A visa will be required if the person wishes to live in Australia.

To find out more about informal probation visitors, contact:The Department of Corrections and Criminal Justice (DOCCJ) has a range on informal probation and their conditions.

For more information, visit:To find more information about the DOCCJ’s informal probation guidelines, visit its website.

For additional information, contact one of the Department’s contracted probation staff, or call 1800 837 842.

To see if your travel agent is in compliance with their conditions, contact either of the DOCS probation staff or call:The National Offender Management Service (NOMAS) is an accredited Australian agency that works closely with the NSW and Australian Federal Police (AFP) to monitor the quality of offenders.

For information on the NOMAS’ guidelines, contact NOMAs probation team on 1800 623 542.

The Australian Federal Government’s Department of the Attorney-General (AGB) is responsible for administering the laws governing informal probation.

You will need a letter from your probation office to get started.

The letter should tell you that you have to provide your travel information in a form that requires them to sign.

The letter also tells you the reason they are refusing to sign your information.

If it is not

, ,